Hurst Composite Doors
Utilising the benefits of several different materials to provide great strength, durability and stylish looks. Composite doors are the new standard in door innovation and if security is important to you – you shouldn’t look anywhere else. Hurst Composite Doors are premium door at an affordable price.
Hurst Composite Doors is strong, durable and secure. Manufactured to an exacting and high quality specification. The GRP skins are depression moulded featuring a timber grain effect and high definition panels providing an authentic timber like door with all the advantages with minimal maintenance. The doors’ insulation properties are excellent in both sound reduction and heat retention.
• 70mm featured outer frame
• U-values starting from 1.4 W/m2K
• Secured by Design – 2016 PAS 24:2016
• Internally glazed, multi-chambered
• Millenco high-security multi-point door lock
• High-performance door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
• High-performance Q-Lon weather-seal
• Industry-leading Ultion 3 star locks
• Steel reinforcement
• Excellent in both sound reduction and heat retention
Aluk Bifold Doors
Our aluminium folding door systems combine the strength and lightweight properties of aluminium with form and function of the highest standard. Highly versatile and configurable, they offer maximum control over the style and operation of the doors, accommodating the design specifications of any project. Multiple panels can be added with open in or open out door options for faultless operation, with accessibility and security at the heart of our systems.